Re: US v. Wuterich; The Testimony of my Client William Kallop

Haytham:

You get to call the dance. While I am not happy with your response to my request, I must accept your decision. I do that with grace. That having been said, You don't get to call my client out by impugning his integrity and motives. That is unseemly bullshit. My client served his country, his Corps and his men honorably, nobly and well during  two combat tours as an infantry leader. My job is to advance his best interests as yours is to do so for your client. Rest assured that my client will do his duty and testify honestly and without favor, as he has done several times before.

As for the magic of flashing his subpoena to his boss, that is poppycock. That is not the real world.

Whatever my thoughts about your response, I wish you and SSGT Wuterich well. He is in good hands.

I consider this message to be a private communication between us. The only other person with whom I will share it is my client. I will tell the TC that the defense continues to insist on live testimony.

VR,

David Brahms
800 Grand Ave, Ste. C-14
Carlsbad, CA 92008
760-434-7206 Office
760-500-7870 Cellular
760-729-8404 Fax (new)

"Il nous faut de l'audace, et encore de l'audace, et toujours de l'audace"

Georges Danton