Re: Traveling today to DC.

Hi, Haytham, I am at the pharmacy picking medication to travel with.  I look forward discussing your retainer. I have saved some personal funds since our relationship began, I am en-route to DC to sell my vehicle to turn over the funds to you.

As you know, since my recent acute stroke, you have been extremely helpful in my recovery. Again, I look forward discussing this matter with you.

Finally, despite my poor health I am prepared to die fighting this case.

Ramon
Caribbean Research LLC
American Federal Contract Investigators Associations (AFCIA)
PO Box 842
Frederiksted, VI 00841-0842
info@caribresearch.com
703-879-5960