Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.

On Aug 25, 2011, at 9:59 AM, Haytham Faraj wrote:

He Partner.  I am glad you finally accepted.  Office furniture is in.  I just sent you a few pics this morning.  It’s looking pretty good.  I’ll be gone all of next week.  Labor day I’ll be in Chicago with family.  How about the weekend after labor day?  Perhaps you can get here on Thursday or Friday, 9 or 10 September.  Marcy is welcome to join you.  I have plenty of space.

From: Puckett Neal [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 8:07 AM
To: Faraj Haytham
Cc: Atwood Marcy
Subject: Visit to the Dearborn office

Partner,
Would like to accept your invitation to visit the new office (and your house).  When would be a good time?  Trying to decide between riding the bike up there or flying.  Have friends in Columbus, OH where I could overnight enroute.  Would make a kick-ass ride up.  Then I'd probably take a more direct route back around the lake and across northern OH.