From: Bret White [mailto:usmc.esq@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 9:29
To: Mcguire 1stLt Maryann N
Subject: SSgt Lopez

1stLt McGuire,

We're going over our options again with SSgt Lopez.  For clarification, Col Jackson would agree to her pleading consistent with her proffer at NJP (meaning some would be NG and some G), cooperation against GySgt Kelton (again, consistent with her proffer), and of course, no waiver.  Anything else from the CA's end of things?

S/f,

Capt White