From: Hoover Capt Christopher M
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 10:51
To: Rob Bracknell; Bracknell LtCol Robert G
Cc: haytham@puckettfaraj.com; McConnell Sgt Matthew C
Subject: RE: Draft Report -- final to be delivered tomorrow

Sir,
  I have not received the signed Art 32 report.  Can we verify that it has been sent and when?  Also, I had trouble discerning what you wanted in IE-6.  Scheduling and post-hearing emails were numerous, and I am left to speculate as to which emails you are referencing.
Respectfully,

Captain Christopher M. Hoover, USMC
Military Justice Officer MCB Quantico
Work: (703) 784-0037