Skeleton Page for LIBC Website

Good Morning Everyone,

Attached is the first draft of the skeleton for the LIBC website. Please review the attached word document carefully keeping these questions as well as you thoughts in mind.

1.       Do you want the LIBC Board and Staff listed under About LIBC?

2.       Under the tab Programs and Services in the drop down menu do you want the word Outreach or the word initiative after educational?

3.       Do you agree with the current six tabs?

4.       Do you want to add, change or remove any of the dropdown lists below each tab?

Moe

What are your thoughts from an IT point of view. With this current layout can we still incorporate all of the features we have been discussing and agreed to include on the site?

Please reply all to this email. You input would be greatly appreciated.

Laurie thank you again for meeting with me Saturday. I am very happy with our progress. Upon approval, I will  send you text for each tab within a week’s time providing you with as much information as I can.

Thank you all.

Make it a Great Day and Happy Monday!!

Best regards,

Reima Abouarabi

Reima AbouArabi

Lebanese International Business Council (LIBC)- USA

Executive Director
10800 W. Warren Ave.; Suite 120
Dearborn, MI 48126

Tel: 313-908-1723