RE: Looking for some feedback & direction

Gentlemen,

I am back in the office.  Ted, why don't I just give you a copy of the discovery?  No point sending this through the mail.

-----Original Message-----
From: Card Maj Edward T
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 8:51
To: Haytham Faraj; Workman Capt Adam J
Cc: wendiev1@verizon.net; chris.card@gmail.com; ed.card@comcast.net
Subject: RE: Looking for some feedback & direction

Haytham -
Here's my address, at my N.Pacific Apartment:
	Major Ted Card, USMC
	716 N. Pacific Street, Apt F
	Oceanside, California  92057-2156
I get deliveries all the time; so, you can instruct FedEx to:
	-leave it, just inside the door
	-require no signature

BUT, I thought you did not want me to examine any evidence, until you had completed at least a cursory review.  Because, you intend to guard me against some information, I may not be cognizant of...  I'm a bit confused.