From: DefenseTravelSystem@defensetravel.osd.mil [mailto:DefenseTravelSystem@defensetravel.osd.mil]
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 7:36
To: Hur Capt Christian P
Subject: Defense Travel System(DTS): Official Travel Document

Subject: Defense Travel System Travel Document Approval Notification

This notification was generated to inform you that a Defense Travel System AUTH named CHNEWORLEANSL020911_A01 for CHRISTIAN P HUR with authorization number of 13514K was just stamped APPROVED by FRANCES KIRSTEN.

There is no action required in response to this notification.

To log into DTS, select the following link:
http://www.defensetravel.osd.mil.

Please do not respond to this email.