From: michael.yon@gmail.com [mailto:michael.yon@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2011 8:19 PM
To: mark@markzaid.com
Subject: Fw: Combat Record

This just in!

Sent via BlackBerry® from AIS

From: Uncle Jimbo <jimbo@unclejimbo.com>

Sender: blackfivetv@gmail.com

Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 20:16:42 -0500

To: Skeating<skeating428@aol.com>

Cc: <michael.yon@gmail.com>; <tuttle.bill@gmail.com>; <BLACKFIVE@gmail.com>; <wolf1@laughingwolf.net>; <F8ANDBETHERE@rcn.com>; <andrew@breitbart.com>; <austinbay@austin.rr.com>; <smith.herschel@gmail.com>; <jGreenman@nydailynews.com>; <schogolj@stripes.osd.mil>; John Wagner<john.wagner2@gmail.com>; David Bellavia<dbellavia@empactamerica.org>

Subject: Re: Combat Record

I was certainly not joking and I think it is well beyond time that we have an open discussion about what was done to remove Mr. Yon from theater, who was involved and why. This was not some rogue operation, this was sanctioned at the highest levels. Michael asked if I will speak publicly about this and I will.

Cordially,

Uncle J