Major Card - notified by CO, that charges are pending

Haytham,

In the interests of always keeping you informed, WRT progression relating to
the Govt's suspicion...

My Group Commander (LtCol Don Wright) called me in, yesterday afternoon.  He
told me that he "expects charges will come down, next week."  In other
words, the adjudicating authority will direct that Major Card's Commanding
Officer prefer charges against him.  LtCol Wright did not specify what the
charges would be; and, he did not say on what day, this will happen.  I'm
quite sure he doesn't know.  And, I'm also pretty confident he's telling me
everything he knows -- which is basically nothing.

I'll notify you immediately, once/if I'm charged.

Regards,
MAJOR EDWARD THOMAS CARD, JR., USMC
S1 Adjutant, I MHG, I MEF
(760) 696-0136 - Mobile