From: Puckett Neal [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 4:19 PM
To: Wolford Lisa
Cc: Faraj Haytham
Subject: Re: Puckett and Faraj fee agreement

Thanks, Lisa!  Got your VM.  You were being quoted "policy" which does not apply to our "Preferred Clients."  Haytham will jump in right away and speak with Kevin.

Neal

Neal A. Puckett, Esq

1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.