Free Networking, Entertainment, Appetizers: Holiday Business "After Hours" Mixer

American Arab Chamber of Commerce

In this Issue

1-Free Networking, Entertainment and Appetizer

2- Chamber Drive to Help the Needy was Great Success

3- Groundbreaking ceremony for new Wayne County Recreation Center

Business After Hours Mixer

American Arab Chamber's

Holiday Business "After Hours Mixer"

Friday, December 17

Suraya at Regency Manor

25228 W. 12 Mile Rd

Southfield, MI 48034

Doors Open at 7:00 PM

No charge to attend

Guest must RSVP to Hebah Alwerfalli at hebaha@americanarab.com or 313-945-1700

Join the American Arab Chamber of Commerce for an evening of networking, appetizers and great Middle Eastern Entertainment with Bassam Saleh and Asaad Sultan at Suraya.

Groundbreaking Ceremony for New Recreation Center

county photoThe American Arab Chamber of Commerce recognized Zaman International and HYPE Athletics with plaques during a groundbreaking ceremony on November 30 for the new Wayne County Recreation Center at Warrendale Park in Dearborn Heights.

The project, located on the corner of Warren Avenue and Ann Arbor Trail, has been in partnership between the two organizations and Wayne County.

American Arab Chamber Executive Director Fay Beydoun said the chamber congratulates the parties on their efforts to provide a safe and positive environment for youth. "It's a win-win project for our youth and our community," she said.

To read more, visit www.americanarab.com/events-a-programs/grand-opening.html

American Arab Chamber Helps Spread Holiday Cheers

The American Arab Chamber of Commerce's drive to generate money for the Dearborn Goodfellows program last Friday and Saturday was a great success.

Chamber volunteers sold newspapers in Dearborn Heights, and the money will be used to buy food and gifts to needy families during the holidays.

The Chamber is grateful to the volunteers who braved the cold weather, selling newspaper and making the drive successful, said Executive Director Fay Beydoun. "We thank our partners for giving us the opportunity to help the needy during the holidays," she said.

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to haytham@puckettfaraj.com by hebaha@americanarab.com.
American Arab Chamber of Commerce | 12740 W. Warren | Suite 300 | Dearborn | MI | 48126