FW: ?? (GARDNER)

-----Original Message-----
From: Gardner CTR Thomas E
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 14:56
To: Scarselli Maj Pietro P
Subject: RE: ??

I have been thinking of you and will pray for fairness; however, I wish I had said something sooner.  Do not want to offer any excuses but never thought it would go this far.

Also, please let me know if I can bear witness in any way and hope the CG will review my statement.  Do you have people speaking on your behalf?

This may help: DoD IG contacted me this week for my phone number confirmation and e-mail address.  They want to interview me regarding Gill's unfair and bull-^%$ investigation against you.  That information could tip the scale in your favor tomorrow.  I have a feeling the CG will be hearing about Gill again; for bringing much discredit to our base and the IGMC program.

Standing by Sir.

SF
Tom