P&F Website Blogged Announcement of Debra

Folks, here's the link, it's out on the website and on the SN I use.  I've posted it on the Firm's Facebook page, and Neal's Linked In page.  Please send to your contact list and post on your SNs... Thxs, M

Debra, let me know if there is any error in the website post (other than some of the sites don't recognize the apostrophe in your name and put in a bunch of goobly gook nonsense characters - I delete those and just use DAgostino).  I can edit.  M

http://www.puckettfaraj.com/2010/10/debra-dagostino-joins-puckett-faraj-pc/