a CA law related to promotion withhold

Gentlemen, just a quick heads up FYI note b/c I have to send you more info on this...soon as it is sent to me from Maj Diorio.  He is the XO at 2/5 ...he called me yesterday and told me he had just returned (last week) from a legal officer's course.  At said course he was briefed, by a USN JAG type, that there is a law her in CA for state employees, which adopts all federal employees including armed service members who are serving on installations within the state, which precludes pay raises, promotions and the like from being withheld from the employees based on allegations yet to be substantiated and adjudicated.

If this is true, then I would ask for us to pursue having my promotion withhold lifted.  Not sure what venue that would fall under, but sounds like it would be a great fight and precedence for all us unduly persecuted Marines!!

Will fwd applicable info...to include rank and name of the instructor....soon as I get it.  Thanks.  S/F!

R/
Me