From: Lemon, Christopher K LT HSM41, Training
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 17:54
To: Natividad, Michael P ADC RTC GRLK
Subject: RE: Chief Natividad from HSL-51 QA

ADC,

I am truly sorry to hear about your current legal issues.  I have no problem being a character witness for you.  You were an important part of 51's QA division's success and talking about your performance and my confidence in you is the least I could do.

My cell phone number is (858)531-7351 and my office line direct is (619)545-8289.  Let me know what I need to do.  I suggest that you forward this to your defense counsel and have them contact me.  Have you reached out to AEC Knight?

Respectfully,
LT Lemon