US v. Wacker: subpoena suppression motion

Sir,

Good afternoon.  I just received a voice message from Capt Day
informing me that you were trying to get a hold of myself or Mr. Faraj
regarding the above subject.  I attempted to call the number he left,
but was unable to leave a message.  I presume that Capt Day's call was
to talk dates for the 39a to litigate this motion.

Mr. Faraj informs me that our position is that we would prefer to have
the motion litigated at the same time as the other motions in order to
provide judicial economy and save the client Capt Wacker from
incurring additional expense.  The MFD schedules the first motion
hearing for September.  Given that the trial counsel are not acting on
the subpoena until your ruling and given that trial is not scheduled
until November, we see no need to hold a third 39a in this case at
present.  Mr. Faraj is available tomorrow to discuss via 802 as
needed.  His telephone number is: 7605217934.

Thank you.

--
Christian P. Hur