Re: Matthew McCabe

Good Day Sir, I'm on the road today and I did get your Voice Mail plus this Email. I may not have access to all my files to answer your Email completely, but here goes a first try: Freeh, Sporkin and Sullivan did not directly defend the Navy SEALs (none of the three), unless they were assisting Mr. McCormack or Ms. Lombardi.  You'll have to check with each of those attorneys for that information.  Freeh, Sporkin and Sullivan did NOT assist the Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC with the defense of SO2 Matthew McCabe.

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC worked with Maritime Tactical, who set up a legal defense fund in support of the Navy SEALs.  They continue to raise funds to complete the legal fees and funding for the 3 SEALs.  The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC donated part of their costs and therefore, we consider the McCabe legal fees and expenses paid.  However, I believe Maritime Tactical is still collecting funds for the other two SEALs.  Their website is:  http://www.maritimetacticalsecurity.com/

We appreciate the donation from MCDF on behalf of the Navy SEALS and especially SO2 Matthew McCabe.  He is very grateful that you considered his case against the government a just and valid one and wanted to support him in clearing his name.

SSgt Wuterich's case goes to court on 13 Sep 2010.  We are getting spun back up now that the government is ready to try the case.  We cannot solicit funds nor run a fund raiser for Frank, but he is accepting donations for his defense.  This case has been going on since November of 2005 a resolution of this case is way overdue.

Sir, I need to crawl on an airplane and travel.  I hope this answers your questions.  I can hopefully answer more questions when I get back to the office the week of 5 July.  Have a wonderful 4th of July holiday.

Sincerely,
Marcy
Marcelyn Atwood
Business Manager

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 210
Alexandria, VA 22314

703-706-9566 ; FAX 202-318-7652 ; marcy@puckettfaraj.com
Please View our Website:  www.puckettfaraj.com
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.