Re: McCabe ACQUITTED

Good Day Mr. Ryder, Thank you for being concerned about the outstanding legal fees for SO2 McCabe.  Mr. Puckett believes that the remaining fund raising that is finishing up for the Navy SEALs will meet the Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj's expenses.  We thank you sincerely for your support and continued concern and we truly hope that this type of thing doesn't happen to any of our brave SEALs again.

Sincerely,
Marcy

Marcelyn Atwood
Business Manager

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
2181 Jamieson Ave, Suite 1505
Alexandria, VA 22314

888-970-0005 ; 202-379-2829 ; FAX 202-318-7652 ; marcy@puckettfaraj.com
Please View our Website:  www.puckettfaraj.com
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.