Re: Fee Agreement from the Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC

John,
You should not feel bad or awkward about being fully forthcoming about your situation.  I appreciate your candor.  Before I undertake the representation of a client, he has to trust me and I have to trust him.  If I don't feel like I can trust a prospective client for some reason, I decline representation.  Full disclosure of all relevant matters is crucial.
As I mentioned on the phone, our fee for representation for a general court-martial begins at $15,000, (our best rate for our enlisted clients).  I was offering you an enlisted-level discount because of our common Marine Corps heritage and, as you put it, our shared skillset.  That fee is based on our level of training, knowledge, experience and demonstrated ability to maximize positive results.  We often charge considerably more, depending on our estimate of the time and effort required.  We normally charge officers much more.  I'm sure you've seen our successes and testimonials on the website.  They speak to the quality of our representation.  It is often said that, "you get what you pay for."
There is no shame or need to feel awkward in seeking the lowest bidder.  That's your right as an American!  We neither fear nor feel the need to underbid any of our competitors.  The best thing about all of this is that you are free to choose and do not have to rely solely on whomever the Marine Corps assigns to your case.
Let me know if you have any additional questions.  I would be delighted to represent you.
Semper fi,

Neal A. Puckett, Esq
Washington DC Metro Area
888.970.0005

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.