From: Starks, Artisha S LN1 NLSONC BROFF, MEMPHIS
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 13:19
To: Griffo, Joseph T LT NLSO MILL; griffo.joseph@gmail.com
Subject: WITNESS SCHEDULE

Sir,
Below is what I have so far.

MA1 LOWERY 1430
SK1 NURSE 1500
MA1 MATIAS 1500
SN LEAMER 1700

v/r,

Artisha S. Starks
LN1, USN
Navy Legal Service Office North Central
Branch Office Memphis
Comm: (901)874-5795/7379
DSN:  882-5794/7379

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY - PRIVACY SENSITIVE

NOTICE: This e-mail communication is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain unclassified, confidential, and/or privileged information.  Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, or dissemination of this communication is prohibited.  Any misuses or unauthorized disclosure can result in civil or criminal penalties.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete all copies received.