Hello

Hi Haytham,

Hope everything went well with the trial in La, and you had a safe trip back to Michigan! I'm back, and planning to finish up that 106 argument in the motion like we had discussed before I left. Hopefully I'll have a revised draft in to you today and I'll give you a call later to discuss it.

On another note, do you anticipate needing me in the DC area during the week of April 19? If not, do you mind if I work from the La area during that week?

Thank you,

Carolynn Beck
(202) 316-1367