Wuterich Dates For Planning

Mike, I got this off the social networks this morning, since the main attorneys for the Wuterich case are too busy doing media interviews, smoozing folks at luncheons and playing golf with clients and supporters to let the rest of their firm know the plan.  Good to know the public network out there keeps track of our schedule!!!!

Judicial Milestones:
    May 13-14, 2010 - Motions
    Aug 26-27, 2010  - Motions
    July 19, 2010 - Pleas and motions (Defense will enter Not Guilty pleas and ask for Jury trial of at least 1/3 enlisted Marines.
    Sept 13-Oct 1, 2010 - Trial

Marcy