FW: Capt Rowe BOI Notification Ltr

Gentlemen,
  In case you haven't seen it already, here is the notification letter.  Jim - you should be getting this handed to you today by someone in your command.

V/r,
S. Russell Shinn
Captain, US Marine Corps

Officer-in-Charge
Defense Counsel Assistance Program
Marine Corps Defense Services Organization

Mailing Address:
Defense Counsel Assistance Program (HQMC, JA/D)
755 S. Courthouse Road, Ste. 1000
Arlington, VA 22204-2482

DSN: 312.664.0574
Commercial: 703.604.0574
Cell: 703.470.0671

"Marines Defending Marines"

ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION OR ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT.  The information contained in or attached to this communication is confidential, legally privileged and intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is transmitted.  Any other use of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Do not disseminate without the approval of the OIC, DCAP. This e-mail and all other electronic or voice communication from this address are for informational purposes only and email does not constitute the formation of an attorney-client relationship unless explicitly stated above. If you receive this e-mail in error, please permanently delete the original and any other copies or printouts of this e-mail, and notify me immediately at the above e-mail address or phone number.  To the extent the information contained in or attached to this communication contains Privacy Act information, that information is for OFFICIAL USE ONLY.  This email is not subject to the Freedom of Information Act.