From: Dull LCpl John R
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 11:09
To: Goode Maj Andrea C
Subject: OQR

Good Morning Ma`am,

	Attached is a copy of the OQR that you requested.  If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to ask!

R/S
LCpl Dull, John R
DFR NCOIC/Unit Diary Clerk
IPAC Customer Service
SRB Section
(760)725-0971

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY (FOUO): This document may contain Personally Identifying Information (PII) covered by the Privacy Act of 1974.  This information must be protected from unauthorized access/disclosure.  Do not disseminate this e-mail, or its contents, to anyone who does not have an official need for access.  Any misuse or unauthorized access may result in both civil and criminal penalties.
CUSTOMER SERVICE: We are very interested in what you think about the quality of our service.  Please visit our Interactive Customer Evaluation Web Site by selecting here - ICE.  We value your comments - thanks! https://68.105.253.150/fox?command=login&part=/&ct=1226535766512