From: Marcelyn Atwood [mailto:marcy@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 3:40 PM
To: Jackson, Brian
Subject: Re: Tomorrow's Meeting (loan info)

Brian, Hope the snow hasn't interfered with you this week. Because of the snow, Neal's partner did not get to fly into DC this week.  So I'm trying to help him and Neal fill these forms out via EMail and Fax.  What does Capital One need for the 4506T?  Which block?  I'm assuming block 6a, is that correct.  You didn't indicate what was needed in your eMail (Block 6 - 9 are blank) and for 2008 and 2007 right?

Marcy

Marcelyn Atwood

Business Manager

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC

2181 Jamieson Ave, Suite 1505

Alexandria, VA 22314

888-970-0005 ; FAX 202-318-7652 ; marcy@puckettfaraj.com

Please View our Website:  www.puckettfaraj.com

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.