From: Ronald.Kirby@bpd.treas.gov [mailto:Ronald.Kirby@bpd.treas.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 2:10 PM
To: haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: BCNR

Sir, my name is Gysgt Ronald Kirby. We spoke a few months ago about obtaining your services to represent me in a BCNR to possibly get me reinstated on the roles of the Marine Corps. I am currently working two jobs to make ends meet. In our last conversation you said that I could pay a retainer fee of $1000 and as you needed more info I could pay as I go.

My delima is this. I know how much I have to gain if the BCNR goes in my favor and that is what I am hoping for. I have some draw backs as you could imagine. I am afraid that if it doesn't go in my favor not only will I not get the retirement that I deserve but I will also lose the money that it would cost to retain your services. I have done my homework and have a lot of confidence in the work you do and I know that it is a chance that I will have to take if I want any action on this.

Can you please shed some light on what you think my chances would be of having a favorable result?  My family and I are depending on this to turn our life around as you can imagine how not having the retirement that you have worked toward suddenly isn't there. It changes your whole life and all the plans that you have made for your future.

You can contact me via this email or by calling 304-588-7742. I look forward to hearing from you once again. Semper Fi !!!