Re: Can you please consider helping the Women's Airforce Service Pilots (WASP) for their travel for 10 Mar to DC - TAX Deductable donation!

Marcy,

Most unfortunately, I will be out of town that day and won't be able to attend.  What I was surprised about was also that we haven't been told that the WASPs need money.   I can pass this along to a few folks, but it's certainly hard to collect donations in such a haphazard way.  Can't WMA use the newsletter e-mail group to send out a notice?

Cheers,
Anne