Re: Plze Verify

Gtg thks

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Marcelyn Atwood <marcy@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 14:52:23 -0500
To: Eric Montalvo<montalvoesq@yahoo.com>
Subject: Plze Verify

IG Complaint, Representation terminated at negotiated disposition or as directed by the govn't
Hourly at $300 Attny / $100 Para
Retainer $500

On Feb 12, 2010, at 1:00 PM, Eric Montalvo wrote:

Haytham I will draft agreement
Marcey pls advise re payment
Matter is ig complaint assistance
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: ERNIE CLEMENTE <clem58d@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 17:21:51 +0000
To: Eric Montalvo<montalvoesq@yahoo.com>; airtoad@earthlink.net<airtoad@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Question

Eric,

Sounds good please let me know where to send the $ order. Rick is also included on the return address.

Ernie