FW: Order Confirmation #11216253 from CSN Supply

Coffee table receipt

From: Order details from CSN Supply [mailto:service@csnsupply.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 10:06 PM
To: farajh@gmail.com
Subject: Order Confirmation #11216253 from CSN Supply

 CSN Stores

Call Toll Free: (800) 761-8891
Mon-Fri 8-9, Sat and Sun 10-5 EST

Customer Service | Order Status | Our Guarantee | Email Us

Dear haytham,

Thank you for ordering from CSN Supply.

We are currently processing your order and will notify you when it has shipped. Please review your order details and save this email receipt for reference. While we strive to provide great service, please note that shipping and delivery dates are estimates.

A Message From:

CSN Supply

a part of CSN Stores

Order #11216253

Placed on: 12/22/2009 10:05:58 PM

Billing Information

  Mr. haytham Faraj
  5626 Cambourne rd
  Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
  United States
  farajh@gmail.com
  7605217934

Order Summary

Items:

$186.17

Shipping:

$0.00

Tax:

$0.00

Total:

$186.17

Payment Details - All charges will appear as CSN Stores

Method

Status

Specifics

Amount

Credit Card

Mrkd

VISA***1491

$186.17

Shipping Information

Haytham Faraj
6200 Schaffer rd.
Suite 202
Dearborn
MI 48126
United States
farajh@gmail.com
7605217934

Item #1

Qty

Cost

Lesro Weston Series Coffee Table (W1470T5C)
Finish: Cherry

1

$186.17

Ships In: Usually ships in 1 to 2 weeks
Ship Speed: Ground
Shipping estimate: December 30, 2009 - January 7, 2010
Delivery estimate: January 5, 2010 - January 18, 2010
Returning: This item is non-returnable

We appreciate your business and strive to provide you with an easy and pleasant shopping experience every day.

Nate B.
Store Manager
CSN Supply

More from CSN Stores - shop easy

Economy Shelf Bin Cups
Economy Shelf Bin Cups
$0.35

IM Series Stacking Chair with Oval Back
IM Series Stacking Chair with Oval Back
$29.99

Queen Anne Wood Folding Chair with Upholstered Seat in Cherry (Set of 2)
Queen Anne Wood Folding Chair with Upholstered Seat in Cherry (Set of 2)
$126.00

2 Section Telescopic Clamp Sign Holders
2 Section Telescopic Clamp Sign Holders
$55.00

Standard Return Policy
If you would like to return your purchase for any reason, we will accept a return on the item(s) for up to 30 days after delivery confirmation. These returns will be handled under our Standard Return Policy and you will be refunded the purchase price of the product excluding any shipping and handling costsand any applicable restocking fees (please see site for details). All returns need to be in new condition and in the original packaging.

Some of your products are offered with free shipping. Please be aware that if you return one of these products our actual outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your return refund.

Damage
Packages are occasionally damaged during shipping. If your product arrives damaged please contact us and we will arrange for replacement parts to be sent to you. Please note that these parts can take up to two weeks to ship out to you. If you decide you do not want parts or a replacement, the item can be returned under our standard return policy.

Shop Easy with our Extended Holiday Return policy! All orders placed between Nov. 1, 2009 and Dec. 31, 2009 can be returned through Jan. 31, 2010! What does this mean for you? You can be confident that everyone on your list will love their gifts.*

*Please note that items purchased must be returnable (it will be noted on the product page if the item is non-returnable).

Did You Know?
» CSN Stores offers over 1,000,000 products from trusted brand names in furniture, home décor, housewares, baby products, fixtures, lighting, luggage, toys and much more!

» CSN Stores provides you with great prices, secure transactions, convenient deliveries, hassle-free returns and service experts who are just a call away.

View all CSN Stores

All Modern

Bedroom Furniture

Cookware.com

CSN Baby

CSN Lighting

CSN Office Furniture

Every Faucet

Luggage.com

CSN Stores LLC
800 Boylston St, Suite 1600, Boston, MA 02199

Reach CSN Supply product experts toll free: (800) 761-8891
Mon-Fri 8-9, Sat and Sun 10-5 EST