From: Marcelyn Atwood <marcy@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: Fwd: SO2 McCabe Support
To: gary@northpointenergy.biz
Date: Thursday, February 18, 2010, 2:14 PM

OK, trying again due to my fat fingers!!!  Have a great day.
Marcy

Begin forwarded message:

From: Marcelyn Atwood <marcy@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: February 18, 2010 3:13:23 PM EST
Subject: SO2 McCabe Support

Mr. Crawford, thank you so much for the phone call today.  Here is the information you requested.  Let me know if I can support you in any other way.

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC is grateful for your support of the three Navy SEALs.  The Firm represents SO2 McCabe, the main defendant in the case.  SO2 Jonathan Keefe and SO1 Julio Huertas are represented by two different law firms.  You may contact the Navy and the United States Central Command Special Operations to voice your support for these three Navy SEALs.  The addresses for their senior commanding officers are:

Major General Charles T. Cleveland
SOCCENT/CC
7701 Tampa Point Boulevard
McDill AFB, FL 33621

Chief of Naval Operations
Admiral Gary Roughead
2000 Navy Pentagon
Washington DC, 20350-2000

Secretary of the Navy
The Honorable Ray Mabus
1000 Navy Pentagon
Washington DC, 20350-1000

Thank you for expressing your concern!  It is because of Americans like you this nation is great.
Very Respectfully,
Marcy
Marcelyn Atwood
Business Manager

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
2181 Jamieson Ave, Suite 1505
Alexandria, VA 22314

888-970-0005 ; FAX 202-318-7652 ; marcy@puckettfaraj.com
Please View our Website:  www.puckettfaraj.com
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.