RE: Thank you for your business with Register.com

I think my brother is paying it.

From: Marcelyn Atwood [mailto:marcy@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 3:18 PM
To: Faraj Haytham
Subject: Fwd: Thank you for your business with Register.com

H, let me know if this comes across any of your Credit Cards... I don't know where the charge is going.  M

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Thank you for your business with Register.com

Register.com - Don't just make a website.  Make an impact.  Questions?  Call support 24/7/365 - 1.877.731.4442

Dear Neal Puckett,

Thank you for choosing Register.com as your web services provider. Below is confirmation of your order: