Fw: Sorry to hear you are leaving

Pls review I would like to discuss the below before I speak with Steve

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: "Eric S. Montalvo" <emontalvo@tullylegal.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 18:47:29 +0000
To: Mathew B. Tully, Esq.<mtully@tullylegal.com>
Cc: Steve Herrick<sherrick@tullylegal.com>
Subject: RE: Sorry to hear you are leaving

Thanks Mat.  I will get my head wrapped around the below and follow-up if needed.  I haven’t spoken with Steve yet but one of my ideas was to offer train Wes in advance of his departure so he has less snap in time.  I would ask for credit for this…I can talk more with Steve on it and see if that is something you guys are interested in.

V/r

Eric S. Montalvo

Attorney at Law

emontalvo@tullylegal.com

(202) 787-1900 Phone

(202) 870-2940 Cell

(202) 296-1165 Fax

TULLY RINCKEY PLLC

1800 K Street N.W.  Suite 1110
Washington, D.C. 20006

www.Fedattorney.com

practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts - federal courts – agencies Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.