From: Budget.RentACar@budgetgroup.com [mailto:Budget.RentACar@budgetgroup.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 10:41 AM
To: FARAJH@GMAIL.COM
Subject: UPDATED: E-Receipt for Budget Rental # 414282385

139.41

**CONCESSION RECOVERY FEE
* $2.50 DCA CONTRACT FEE
$.41/DAY VEH LIC FEE
ENERGY RECOVERY FEE .47/DY

Budget Car Rental E-Receipt

Please do not reply to this message.
If you have questions regarding this rental or if you do not wish to receive electronic receipts, please e-mail e.receipts@budgetgroup.com for assistance.
Attached is your receipt in Portable Document Format(PDF).

The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent. This message and its attachments could have been infected during transmission. By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses and other defects. The sender's employer is not liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from this message or its attachments.