[Military Lawyers - Puckett & Faraj, PC] Comment: "Second Defense Fund for Navy SEALs "

New comment on your post #997 "Second Defense Fund for Navy SEALs "
Author : Dennis Baker (IP: 75.151.231.25 , 75-151-231-25-Pennsylvania.hfc.comcastbusiness.net)
E-mail : pacdog87@yahoo.com
URL    :
Whois  : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=75.151.231.25
Comment:
It is inconceivable to me how we could send a few of our finest troops out to do a job that nobody else wants to do or is capable of doing and then bitch about how they do it. They should be highly regarded, not prosecuted.

You can see all comments on this post here:
http://www.puckettfaraj.com/2009/12/second-defense-fund-for-navy-seals/#comments

Delete it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=cdc&c=2888
Spam it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=cdc&dt=spam&c=2888