[Military Lawyers - Puckett & Faraj, PC] Comment: "Detainee Interview Canceled in Navy SEAL Cases"

New comment on your post #1022 "Detainee Interview Canceled in Navy SEAL Cases"
Author : Don Bailey (IP: 68.58.175.48 , c-68-58-175-48.hsd1.sc.comcast.net)
E-mail : patriotcause@comcast.net
URL    :
Whois  : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=68.58.175.48
Comment:
How can the Judge deny these SEALS their constitutional right to face their accusers?  If the accusers are not present then where is the case?  The case against these SEALS should be dropped and dropped now! It seems the DOJ and the General have forgotten that we are a nation of Laws! I am sickened by what is happening to these brave men! Too, I am sickened by the Barrack Obama, the DOJ, the DOD, the Dept of the Navy, and JAG for going forward with this case.

You can see all comments on this post here:
http://www.puckettfaraj.com/2010/02/detainee-interview-canceled-in-navy-seal-cases/#comments

Delete it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=cdc&c=2737
Spam it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=cdc&dt=spam&c=2737