[Military Lawyers - Puckett & Faraj, PC] Comment: "Neal Puckett on FOX "American Newsroom""

New comment on your post #1019 "Neal Puckett on FOX "American Newsroom""
Author : faith cooper (IP: 74.176.251.70 , adsl-176-251-70.asm.bellsouth.net)
E-mail : faiths_nightmare@yahoo.com
URL    :
Whois  : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=74.176.251.70
Comment:
I thank you Mr Puckett for what you do for our Mil. soldiers, I am  Mil. mom and when people want to know why recruit numbers are down, tell them lets ask why? You may be charged with a crime trying to protect and or defend our country. Lets also ask the CIA in Govt. is it worth it??? Now who wants to sign and put their lives on the line knowing some kind of criminal charge could come forth in the actions of protect and defend our Country. Thank you for all You do for our Soldiers,   Faith Cooper,   Senoia Ga.

You can see all comments on this post here:
http://www.puckettfaraj.com/2010/01/neal-puckett-on-fox-american-newsroom/#comments

Delete it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=cdc&c=2437
Spam it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=cdc&dt=spam&c=2437