[Military Lawyers - Puckett & Faraj, PC] Comment: "Neal Puckett on FOX "American Newsroom""

New comment on your post #1019 "Neal Puckett on FOX "American Newsroom""
Author : Robert Saylor (IP: 75.111.89.199 , c75-111-89-199.amrlcmta01.tx.dh.suddenlink.net)
E-mail : txcubsfan@gmail.com
URL    :
Whois  : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=75.111.89.199
Comment:
Sirs; I have just viewed your interview on Foxnews and I am apalled at the extent our government has gone to protect the rights of these combatants. It was stated that the defendant had to bear the expenses of bringing any witnesses on his behalf to Iraq. I would be honored to make a small monetary donation to help offset these expenses. I am not wealthy by any means, but I am tired of seeing our military personnel suffer. Please let me know if this acceptable and if so, where and how I may be able to help. Also, please relate to Petty Officer McAbe that the prayers and thoughts of  many are with him and his family. Thank you for your time. R.Saylor

You can see all comments on this post here:
http://www.puckettfaraj.com/2010/01/neal-puckett-on-fox-american-newsroom/#comments

Delete it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=cdc&c=2416
Spam it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=cdc&dt=spam&c=2416