LinkedIn Messages, 2/27/2010

LinkedIn

INMAILS/INTRODUCTIONS

See all
•  Kimberly Burk has sent you an InMail:
Business Development
Hello,

We are actively looking for a Chemical Biological (ChemBio) Business Development Manager based in the DC area.
In this exciting role the Business Development Manager we seek will be responsible for actively developing and closing contract R&D and program opportunities with government agencies and defense systems contractors. The Business Development Manager must be able to identify and qualify Chembio Threat Detection program opportunities where Intevac -DeltaNuâs handheld Raman instruments fit the technical requirements and who can influence the key decision makers at all organization levels. For additional information please see our website: www.Intevac.com

If you are interested in speaking with me regarding this position, or if you know of anyone who may be interested, please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Kimberly Burk
Vice President of Human Resources
Intevac, Inc.
Kburk@Intevac.com
408-496-2834

PENDING MESSAGES

There are a total of 16 messages awaiting your response. Visit your InBox now.

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2010, LinkedIn Corporation.