What Drives Companies to Pursue GSA Schedules Part II

Title: What Drives Companies to Pursue GSA Schedules Part II

view as webpage

Welcome to our series called "GSA Schedules." This newsletter is the latest installment in a series of rotating weekly email newsletters about GSA Schedules, Proposal Writing, and Federal Sales.

Installment 50 - What Drives Companies to Pursue GSA Schedules Part II

This newsletter is a follow-up to What Drives Companies to Pursue GSA Schedules?

It's not just size of market that drives a company to pursue a GSA Schedule. Companies attending our GSA Schedule proposal preparation workshop tell us that they decided to pursue a Schedule contract for the following reasons:

Fedmarket sells GSA Schedule services and has a built-in bias for Schedules. But obtaining a GSA Schedule contract for your company involves money, intense staff involvement in writing the proposal, and a lot of red tape. Obviously, you would make the investment only if you thought the GSA Schedule would increase your revenue. The question is much bigger than "Should we get a Schedule contract?" The critical question is "Are we serious about the federal market and are we willing to do what it takes to win federal business?"

Our three-day GSA Schedule Proposal Preparation eLab will be in Chicago, IL March 16 - 18.
Other Upcoming GSA eLab Locations
Bethesda, MD (Washington, DC)
Houston, TX
Dates: See our calendar
Time: 8:30 a.m. - Refreshments, Coffee, Bagels, Juice
Course: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day
Register here, or call 301 652 9504, press 2.

If these dates and locations do not work for you, consider our flexible, customized Virtual GSA eLab; you can start your proposal today.

Call Fedmarket's sales staff at 301 652 9504, press 2, if you have questions concerning these or any other products or services Fedmarket offers.

Regards,
Richard White
President
Fedmarket.com
rwhite@thefederalmarketplace.com
301 652 9504 Ext. 118 (office)
301 908 0546 (cell)

Home | About | Articles | Products | Services | Seminars | Site Map | Contact

For inquiries, call 301 652 9504; press 2.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. It is our policy never to send unwanted email messages. You were sent this message because you previously registered at fedmarket.com or expressed an interest in receiving information on public sector business opportunities. If you wish to be removed from this email list, please send your request and a copy of the original email to P.O. Box 6639, Ketchum, ID 83340 or for immediate removal follow this link:
http://www.fedmarket.com/remove/remove.php?remEmail=marcy@puckettfaraj.com