Friday night

Neal,

The Jewish War Veterans of the United States of America wishes to discuss some ways they can provide support.

http://www.jwv.org/images/uploads/2010_schedule.pdf

They are having their semi-annual capital action day(s) in D.C. this weekend.  This is a link to their schedule.  They want a guest speaker and suggested you and/or me.

What do you think?  I may not be able to afford a ticket up, but will check tonight.  Would you be willing and able.  If you have plans, maybe I/we could produce a pre recorded address to be played.  As I understand it, we are supposed to be one of their board of director’s primary orders of business that weekend.

What would be a good approach, what could we ask them to do?  Would this be a good opportunity to speak on the problems we faced in general.  Good opportunity to give McCabe another plug?  It’s all the same problem and it would be fair to mention them all.

The gal that contacted me said that the JWVUSA has already released a public statement pledging their support of “Captain Roger Hill”.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Roger T. Hill

Sensors and Electromagnetic Applications Laboratory

Georgia Tech Research Institute

roger.hill@gtri.gatech.edu

(office) 404.407.7012