RE: JWV this weekend

CAPT Hill:

We are sorry that you will not be able to be here this weekend, but we are pleased that LTC Puckett will be able to attend. I will get in touch with him about the details of our meeting on Friday night.

We will be holding our annual national convention in Savannah, GA, Aug. 8-15, this year. We hope that will be close enough that you will be able to attend.

Please stay in touch.

Cheryl Waldman

National Programs/PR Coordinator

JWV of the USA