Smart Girl Politics Needs Your Help (with fixed links)

SGP Logo (horizontal)
Greetings!

Please accept our sincere apologizes.  We were made aware that the links in the previous email that we sent out were not working for everyone.  We have tested this email and ensured that our links are in working order.

You know that we are truly grassroots when our own donation link doesn't work in a fundraising pitch.  As always our members are truly wonderful and managed to find a way to donate any way.  For those of you who prefer to donate through Paypal, please find our Paypal links HERE. We can't thank you enough for your continued support.

Sincerely,

 Stacy Mott
 President

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to marcy@puckettfaraj.com by info@smartgirlpolitics.org.
Smart Girl Politics | Address Withheld | Burke | VA | 22015