From: Escort [mailto:diploescort@prodigy.net.mx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 12:18 PM
To: Eric S. Montalvo
Subject: Re: Please read and respond

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric S. Montalvo" <emontalvo@tullylegal.com>
To: "Escort" <diploescort@prodigy.net.mx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 10:45 AM

GTG whenever you can.

Eric S. Montalvo
Attorney at Law

emontalvo@tullylegal.com
(202) 787-1900 Phone
(202) 870-2940 Cell
(202) 296-1165 Fax

TULLY RINCKEY PLLC
1800 K Street N.W.  Suite 1110
Washington, D.C. 20006
www.Fedattorney.com
practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts -
federal courts - agencies Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This
transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the
designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is
confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The
use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any
purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please
immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.