From: Donnelly, John
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 3:56 PM
To: Setmayer, Tara
Cc: Marcelyn Atwood
Subject: RE: Buon giorno!

Unfortunately, I don’t have a good phone number for him:

Here’s his email: neal@puckettfaraj.com

Many times, a more effective way to get in touch is through his business manager, Marcy Atwood: marcy@puckettfaraj.com  888-970-0005

­­­­­­­­­­­_____________________________
John Donnelly |
Press Secretary
Congressman Dan Burton (IN-05)
office: 317.848.0201
mobile: 202.225.9560
burton.house.gov
twitter.com/repdanburton
youtube.com/congressmandanburton
john.donnelly@mail.house.gov

Important Warning:  The information in this email is the property of the United States Congress, confidential, and intended only for the use of the addressee.  If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Violators are subject to all penalties as allowed by Federal law.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the related email.