FW: Scanned image from Tully Rinckey in Washington D.C. - 11th Floor

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael D. Webb [mailto:Michael_Webb1@comcast.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 4:20 PM
To: Eric S. Montalvo; eric@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: RE: Scanned image from Tully Rinckey in Washington D.C. - 11th Floor

Eric:

It sounds like a wonderful opportunity.  Of course, I would like to continue
with you as my retained counsel.  The paperwork is attached.  Will Kenneth
be moving with you?

That reminds me that I have a 2d Battalion Ranger Coin for you, Deborah and
Kenneth for the work thus far.  I will make arrangements to drop them off.
Talk soon.

Mike Webb