Re: Navy SEAL update on CNN/FOX at 3PM EASTERN TODAY

Mary,
  FOX News just had Congresssman Burton on a few minutes ago as a preview. He did an outstanding job.
I've said it before and I'll say it again-----first of all Matthew and his fellow SEALS are HEROES---they aren't politicians---if they said they didn't punch this icon of humanity, then they didn't. Secondly, he was being captured, much like when a person is arrested, they aren't hurt if they simply submit. Someday, maybe someone can tell us all, why there's so much sympathy for those who want to kill us, and yet we're ready to hang those who protect us. The bottom line---I don't really care if they knocked the crap out of this guy---he got a fairer shake from us "evil Americans" than he ever gave. I was asked a while back if when I was in the military, had I been the one along with others and we were the ones to capture Sadam Hussein, if he would have made it out of that pit alive. It's men and women like Matthew who have kept this great Country safe, despite efforts by the current adminstration to allow terrorists to be the victims. Thank GOD for Matthew, his fellow SEALS and all our brave women and men.
Again, thanks for the heads up.

Ed Verbeke