[Military Lawyers - Puckett & Faraj, PC] Please moderate: "Neal Puckett on FOX "American Newsroom""

A new comment on the post #1019 "Neal Puckett on FOX "American Newsroom"" is waiting for your approval
http://www.puckettfaraj.com/2010/01/neal-puckett-on-fox-american-newsroom/

Author : Carl Glass (IP: 69.168.44.170 , 69.168.44.170)
E-mail : cglass@hartcom.net
URL    : http://none
Whois  : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=69.168.44.170
Comment:
This is outrageous!  I have, and will continue to contact my Senators and Representatives in re this atrocious conduct by our own government.  As a Vietnam Veteran myself, I can sympathize with these guys.  I know how it feels when your own government betrays you.  I, and mine, will keep these SEALS and ALL our couragous troops in our thoughts and certainly in our Prayers.  I truly believe this originates at the top level of our government......God Bless America..

Approve it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=approve&c=3440
Trash it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=trash&c=3440
Spam it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=spam&c=3440
Currently 5 comments are waiting for approval. Please visit the moderation panel:
http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/edit-comments.php?comment_status=moderated