A website comment from Sam Linville

a form has been submitted on March 5, 2010, via: /contact-us/ [IP 67.169.177.4]

Your NameSam Linville
Emailsam.linville.photography@gmail.com
Contact number408 243-4669
MessageI am trying to obtain a mailing address for Petty Officer Matthew Mccabe, as well as the other two Navy Seals accused of (some nonsense).

I along with millions of Americans are outraged, ( outraged is way to mild a term, but I lack the ability to truly articulate my feelings on this), at their treatment.

I am an Ex Green Beret and wish to send a short letter of support to these men.

Just for the record I believe the people responsible for bringing these charges, are aiding and abetting the terrorists, demoralizing our military, and wasting precious resources,

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Sam Linville