A website comment from Dennis Amanatides

a form has been submitted on March 7, 2010, via: /contact-us/ [IP 71.244.118.3]

Your NameDennis Amanatides
Emailroom42_9@msn.com
Contact number518 7854102
MessageHow can the right words find their roost? I thought our enemies were entitled to seven virgins. I suppose when youâre as blessed as a "terrorist in doubt" or doubting Thomas, you take the constellation prize, (not available to your average infidel), trial by sword. I have a link to wiki Daniel Pearl, whose limited memory of, some of our honorable leaders seem to have conveniently dismissed. What comparison can possibly be made here, there is none? My name is Dennis Amanatides I am a witness to history and my dad who is a part thereof; The Unit he served, in WWII, HQ & HQ Co. 1st Engineer Special Brigade 531st Engineer Regt (North Africa, Sicily, Italy, France). With the host Nation stands a monument that bears the names of the men who sacrificed their lives to liberate. Where I ask is the flag of terrorists and what is the account of that for which they have accomplished. What do they have to offer in exchange for the ruins and crimes they have stained humanity with? But this cowardly and brazen act of the slaughter and the quenching thirst for the blood of the innocent and the helpless. My dad never fired a single shot and I believe him because one thing I know, he spoke the raw truth, no pulling punches here. The best, there were no surviving rangers that day, my pop had a different assignment and lived to tell what he saw, he was there.